Leverletto kit

Hand Made & Converted

Leverletto kit

Postby straydog » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:59 am

Here's one I just got done with...It's made from a kit I got from a friend.
Not a "earthshaker" but I thought it was cool...has some filework , and no rear bolster, the scales are called "Amber Water" from BTW.....easy to use acrylic.

ImageImage
straydog

Re: Leverletto kit

Postby Rubens Blades » Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:34 am

I like it. That acrylic is fantastic. I wish I had some here to work with. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Too bad it's not a "Rubens Blades" leverletto. Just kidding ,who cares....cool knife :D
Rubens Blades

Postby rapidroy » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:54 pm

Nice work. :D
Roy
rapidroy

Postby 1stnamebassist » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:39 pm

Really nice workmanship on that knife Straydog! I'm curious also where I could find an 8" leverletto kit? They seem impossible to find. I have some friends who would like me to build some quality leverlettos for them. I took apart one of the Chinese ones and did some filework and kirinite grips on one for a friend for Xmas. He liked it but I would have rather have handed him a better quality knife however!
Glenn
1stnamebassist

Postby straydog » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:04 am

1stnamebassist wrote:Really nice workmanship on that knife Straydog! I'm curious also where I could find an 8" leverletto kit?

Thanx for the compliment :D .....Haven't seen a *' Leverletto kit available for a long time now , seems they were plentiful a few years back , then nothing !
Rondog
straydog

Postby Madmarco » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:22 pm

1stnamebassist wrote:Really nice workmanship on that knife Straydog! I'm curious also where I could find an 8" leverletto kit? They seem impossible to find. I have some friends who would like me to build some quality leverlettos for them. I took apart one of the Chinese ones and did some filework and kirinite grips on one for a friend for Xmas. He liked it but I would have rather have handed him a better quality knife however!
Glenn

I understand this reply is somewhat late Glenn, but I believe you can still get Leverletto kits from http://www.mikovknives.com , under the "Prices List" link, 2nd item from the bottom of the list, #LK1! 8-)
Madmarco

Return to Custom Made Automatic Switchblade Knives