British Citizens That Blame Me For Customs Seizures

Anything Else You Want To Chat About

British Citizens That Blame Me For Customs Seizures

Postby Roadsideimports » Fri May 27, 2016 1:56 am

I do not take it kindly to be bullied by people and threatened to post things on forums so the world can see, I will gladly do it myself so that all can see.
I have stated many times on the website that it if there is customs issues based on looks and items lost in transit from the Royal Post that it is not my fault. I do my best to accomplish safe shipping. Ofcourse there is no tracking on things when you, the customer select NO TRACKING. So to get to the point, that is pretty stupid to ask for it and stupid to complain when the website clearly states that customs can take 45 days to process mail, they are lazy and government workers. Then once again I state that customs can and do seize things based on looks and then it is your responsibility to ask them to review the item. I am not going to be blamed for things, if I am then like it states on the website I will release all the information, usually I ask you again in an email just like I did below and if I get attitude and nonsense then I do exactly as I state in my terms anyone that threatens me with posting on forums I will post it myself on the forum so others can read period. I am tired of childish behavior and I will not tolerate it. I only want business from grown adults that take the time to read things and whom are respectful, and whom accept the responsibility in life of their own actions.

Illegally imports flick knives to the UK.
Customs Labels LN425713710US LN425713754US LN425700764US LN425700945US LN425701040US

All data will be reported to customs.hotline@hmrc.gsi.gov.uk directly and the online form
https://online.hmrc.gov.uk/shortforms/form/CusConf_InformB?dept-name=Customs&sub-dept-name=Hotline&location=48&origin=http://www.hmrc.gov.uk
also I will report to you local police for the violations
https://crimestoppers-uk.org

james hodds
11 parkinson house
middlesbrough, ts11ju
Great Britain

IP Address: 79.74.121.165 using credit card ending in ****2742
Phone: 7999922971
Email: hoddsy1@yahoo.co.uk

New Contact Request: Item not arrived
> On 2016-05-26 14:44, hoddsy1@yahoo.co.uk wrote:
>
> Name: james hodds
> Your Email: hoddsy1@yahoo.co.uk
> Subject: Item not arrived
> Message: Hi
> I placed a order on the 5/5/16 my order was for 4 knifes 3 have arrived a week or 2 ago but I'm missing the 9" Italian milano rosewood bayonet.
> Could you please look into this.
> My order details 419058. Cheers
>
REPLY Time Stamp: 05/26/2016 10:44am
> On Thu, 26 May, 2016 at 19:38, jb@autoknife.com
> <jb@autoknife.com> wrote:
>
> Customs could very well have seized things based on looks as it states in the TERMS that I know you read and that means you have to tell them to review it because it can't be a flick knife when you have the spring.
>
> On 2016-05-26 15:52, James Hodds wrote:

> Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

> I have plenty of flick knifes that I have had posted from all over the world and have received all of them. Also I ordered 2 of the mini stilettos that come as a kit were they have to be put together, there was a fault with one of them as one of the handles had a hair line crack in it so that had to be thrown away as there was nothing I could do to repair it. As your a business in would appreciate it if you could do something about this.

REPLY Time Stamp: 05/26/2016 10:44am
> On Thu, 26 May, 2016 at 19:38, jb@autoknife.com
What are you rambling about now? That is not true, if something happened in shipping then that could occur and you never mentioned that before. If you want me to find out from customs, let me know, you do realize I release all the order data, with IP address, card number and shipping address and customs labels for everything that is sent and ordered. Let me know if that is really what you wish me to do.

On 2016-05-26 14:16, James Hodds wrote:

> Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

> On Thu, 26 May, 2016 at 19:56, jb@autoknife.com

Let's get summit straight I did contact yous last week to report that problem

But the response of some clever cunt was ' what are you talking about ' ye great customer service, and what you trying to say? You fucking threating me with the customs is that what your trying to say going on about my iPhone address and card number, listen daft cunt do what the fuck you want your company are scamming customers you no you never sent that knife out that I mentioned earlier, I'm going on that forum page and letting everyone one no what type of company yous are. Being a fucking backward American that you are your probably going to Sue well bring it on you fucking prick. Just think your self lucky your not in my country as I'd gladly pay you a visit. FUCKING PRICK

From jb@autoknife.comAdd contact
To hoddsy1@yahoo.co.ukAdd contact
Date Today 18:10
Message 1 of 151 < >
change-formatchange-format

Lets meet, I will show you how a Scottish guy will kick your teeth in and then I will stab you, that is pretty much how it works, seeing that I am a Brit you fanny. That seems to be your mentality, so fine I will do you a favor and I will post this on the forum myself so that all can see and I will send the information to customs as you asked me to.
Roadsideimports
Site Admin

Re: British Citizens That Blame Me For Customs Seizures

Postby Roadsideimports » Fri May 27, 2016 2:02 am

This is now posted in my terms to the UK
http://switchbladekits.com/index.php?l=page_view&p=ShippingToTheUnitedKingdom

Please be respectful and take the time to read things and ask questions before you order and do not act like the standard spoiled brat generation of self righteous and entitled person, I do not accept this and will never under any situation or circumstances.
Roadsideimports
Site Admin

Postby Roadsideimports » Fri May 27, 2016 2:11 am

I grow tired of this, it states in that shipping can take 45 days to clear customs, so there is nothing, absolutely nothing to worry about until 45 days have past since that is how it works. There is no tracking when you order on the website with NO TRACKING, however there is customs labels and they themselves can track them and they do have records and I do ship things, I have done this since 2005, I do not scam people, I ship things as I state I will and you, the customer decides on which method of shipping at checkout. So if you want the super fast option with tracking then use Express Mail, like I state to. Express is not needed unless you suffer from OCD and metal issues with compulsive disorders and demand things right away and with the most accurate tracking offered. If you can be patient, take the time to read and actually comprehend things, which as an adult you should no how to read by now and you should understand that it is not acceptable behavior to insult and curse at people and act like a two year old, and sometimes I am pushed to the limit and I will reply harshly to you because there is no way to communicate in any other fashion because of the mentality of the person but I do give people a chance and usually don't break but I am not perfect either. So if you know you have this mentality of being rude and using fowl language at people when you don't get your way and have a temper tantrum like a two year old then do not order anything. It is not my life goal to behave like an asshat or to have to deal with any.
Roadsideimports
Site Admin

Postby Madmarco » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:14 pm

BRAVO! Well said, E/E! 8-)
Madmarco

Return to Off Topic