Canadians That Blame Me For Customs Seizures

Anything Else You Want To Chat About

Canadians That Blame Me For Customs Seizures

Postby Roadsideimports » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:52 pm

Don't worry Canadians are awesome people but their are ones from BC that are absolute idiots that will not read anything and will not take responsibility for their own actions and as I have stated if this is how you are going to behave I will post things online for all to see and I will send the data to the local police and to customs so they have the information they need to file formal charges against you. I ask you to behave yourself and be respectful in life and there will not be any problems, take responsibility for your actions and be an adult.

For one thing I have the policies written on the website and it states not to order any knuckle dusters in BC, it seems people in BC can not read, they are the laughing stock of all of Canada for sure. I have done this since 2005 and Canadians from BC are always the dumb ones and always the trouble makers. If you are from BC then dare to be different and prove this wrong and start changing the world view of your province. I HAVE GONE OUT OF MY WAY TO PUT INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE AND PUT IT IN SO MANY PLACES THAT PEOPLE JUST DON'T READ. SO PUTTING THE END RESULT OF WHAT HAPPENS IS THE ONLY WAY TO PUT A STOP TO POOR BEHAVIOR THAT I WILL NOT TOLERATE.

Illegally imports stun guns and brass knuckles to Canada.
Customs Labels LN424353255US LN424353357US LN424353365US LN424353388US

Crimes have been reported to https://vicpd.ca/public-safety/crime-prevention/crime-reports-2/
and http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/import/iefw-iefa-eng.html

Stefano Pasta
216-157 GORGE RD E.
Victoria, BC V9A6Y2
CANADA

IP ADDRESS 24.68.157.92 using credit card ending in ****9626
Phone: 2506867625
Email: thestefano@Shaw.ca

On 2016-06-01 16:25, Stefano wrote:

What part of fuck you don't you understand?

---- jb@autoknife.com wrote ----

Ok, I will now release the data and post everything online about you.

Or you can stop this from happening by growing up and making an apology.

On 2016-06-01 16:22, Stefano wrote:
>
> Fuck....you.
>
> ---- jb@autoknife.com wrote ----
>
> I am not threatening you. I am going to release the data to them so they can press formal charges. Or you apologize for being an asshat. You now have two choices.
>
> On 2016-06-01 16:09, Stefano wrote:
>
> Fuck yourself you don't scare me pick. Release away. Not intimidated by you. threaten me all you want. Come man to man and I will sort you out.
>
>
> You are the guy how is an asshat, you can't fucking read anything and I will now send all your data to Customs and the RMP. Do you wish me to release this data or are you going to behave yourself?
>
> On 2016-06-01 16:02, Stefano wrote:
>
> Go fuck yourself you piece of shit. I will certainly let everyone know that you are a cunt bullshit company. As I noted I was not blaming anyone but myself but obviously you can't read either. I have a lot of influence in this country. Fuck you, fuck America fuck your company. I'll slit your throat u maggot. Come visit, u have my address bitch. Can't wait for Isis to wipe u fuckers out.
>
>
> What did you order? What was the problem?
>
> LETS GET ONE THING STRAIGHT. YOU ARE AN ADULT, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS IN LIFE, YOU ARE NOT IN DIAPERS ANYMORE AND YOU WILL NOT BLAME ANYONE FOR ANYTHING THAT YOU YOURSELF CHOOSE TO DO IN THIS LIFE. PULL YOUR FINGER OUT OF YOUR ASS AND BE THE ADULT YOU ARE.
>
> I DO NOT CANCEL ORDER, I SHIP ALL THINGS, MOST THINGS GET TO PEOPLE, SOME DON'T YOU NOT READING PROVES YOU HAVE PROBLEMS THAT ARE QUITE SERIOUS IN YOUR LIFE AND YOU BLAMING OTHERS IS ANOTHER.
>
> YOU ARE ACTING LIKE AN ASSHAT AMERICAN AND YOU ARE CANADIAN AND BETTER THAN THAT.
>
> On 2016-06-01 13:01, thestefano@shaw.ca wrote:
>
> Name: Stefano Pasta
> Your Email: thestefano@shaw.ca
> Subject: Customs
> Message: Well I know it's my fault as I see now that you clearly noted in your outlines that customs (especially In BC) are dicks. I should have read that before ordering and blame myself 100% altho I would suggest maybe in the future as "good customer service" to at least send customers such as myself especially when their shipping address is in BC a quick warning or email or something directing us to the area of your website describing known custom issues(??).
>
> Shitty to receive a letter of seizure in the mail warning of fines, penalties or even jail time. Scares me from ordering from switchbladekits again.
>
> Again the blame is on me, and not your problem since you're running a business and making money all you have to do is warn on your site, as you have done so but not everyone is as astute to read each area.
>
> I chose switchbladekits because I saw on a google search that your company claims to have easy shipping to Canada with such items and also noticed that it said u ship certain items in separate pieces to avoid such issues so I presumed you had a way around this.I was wrong.
>
> I guess my whole point is I would have liked a warning notice to proceed since the shipping address is in Canada (BC) before u charged my card since you knew it wouldn't get to me and given a choice to continue with my order or to cancel.

> Time Stamp: 06/01/2016 12:01pm
>
Roadsideimports
Site Admin

Re: Canadians That Blame Me For Customs Seizures

Postby Madmarco » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:21 pm

You tell me E/E! I'm just thrilled that I discovered your company, that at LEAST gives me the chance to get your great products past a backward Customs system! I follow the direction that you provide, as well as READ shit, and have so far received everything I have ordered! Keep up the great work! Mark! 8-)
Madmarco

Return to Off Topic